TERM and CONDITION
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) shall govern the use of website krisbow.com (“Site”) which is owned and managed by PT Krisbow Indonesia (“KWI”). By using this Site, you accept these terms and conditions in full.
SALES & PURCHASE
KWI sells its complete products offering (“Products”) to business customers as well as to individual customers (“Customers”).
- Everyone may access, view, and perform transactions on the Site. However, Customers will be required to register before ordering.
- Personal account will be created automatically the first time Customers place an order. Customers shall use the same e-mail address and password the next time they want to order, and may add or alter the shipping address and payment information at any time.
- Customers are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their User ID and password. KWI will not be responsible for any breach of security caused by the failure to so maintain the confidentiality of User ID and password.
- Customers shall be responsible for all transactions and activities that occur as a result of the disclosure of User ID and password, whether or not such transactions and/or activities were authorized by Customers.
- Customers shall not provide their account information to the third parties and shall at all times be responsible and liable for any transactions or activities that occur on Customers’ account.
- Customers shall immediately notify KWI in the event of any unauthorized use of account or when Customers become aware of such breach of security.
- KWI may at any point and with immediate effect limit the Customers’ use of the Site and/or disable Customers’ account temporarily or permanently, if Customers fail to fulfill Customers’ obligations in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and/or do violations to the law.
PRICE & TAX
- Prices listed on this Site shall be the net price includes Value Added Tax (VAT). The prices do not include shipping, handling, and other costs that might apply to Products purchased.
- Prices are in Rupiah and subject to change without notice due to exchange rate fluctuation and/or changes of original manufacturer price.
- KWI are not responsible for any error/mistake of creating tax invoice (e-faktur) caused by false data/format filled by customers.
- KWI will charge a shipping fee on each order according to the weight or volume of the goods, which is applied by the carrier companies. The shipping cost will be reflected on Customers’ invoice.
- KWI will cover shipping fee for standard orders over Rp.1.000.000 before tax and freight. This shipping condition is applied for shipping point in JABODETABEK areas only. Other terms and conditions may apply for other than standard orders, including but not limited to handling Products in Customers’ premises (i.e. unloading, relocation, etc.).
- KWI shall provide standard packaging in order to maintain product quality.
- The order will be delivered to designated shipping point specified in the order. KWI shall not be responsible for any delay or delivery failure due to incorrect shipping address.
- Customers cannot change shipping address when the payment transaction has been carried out since the order has been proceed to dispatching process.
- The order will be dispatched during working days, Monday to Friday, from 08:30 to 17:30. In case Customers place order on weekends or holidays, the order will be dispatched in the next working days.
- KWI may outsource the delivery service to the third parties. Tittle and risk of loss pass to Customer upon tender of shipment to the carrier. If the product is damaged in transit, Customer shall file any claim with the carrier and KWI shall have no liability as a result of any damage occurring in transit.
INVOICE & PAYMENT
- KWI accepts cash transfer, debit, Visa and MasterCard. Customer shall select a payment method from the options provided in the Site, and shall make the payment for the order accordingly. Upon receiving order, a standard authorization check on the payment will be carried out by DOKU, as our partner.
- For Customers with established credit, KWI shall send invoice to Customers with agreed terms of payment. All credit is extended solely at KWI discretion and is subject to revocation at any time, for any reason.
SPECIFICATIONS, QUALITY & WARRANTY
The Products supplied shall be authentic, of good quality, new, and free of defects. KWI warrants the Products against defect of materials and workmanship under normal use or intended use of material capacity. KWI provides limited warranty and during the limited warranty period KWI has obligation to repair, replace or refund the amount paid by Customers, according to each category. The warranty list for each of our products can be viewed in warranty code
Return and refund shall refer to Returns and Refunds Policy.
Activated your warranty (warranty activation).
KWI shall make every effort to maintain the accuracy and quality of the information provided in the Site. However, KWI cannot guarantee and assumes no legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the information provided. The product information contained in the Site, including but not limited to product description, specification and image, are for illustrative and general guidance purposes only. KWI may, in its sole discretion, revise the information contained herein at any time.
Customers should take appropriate professional advice on their particular circumstances since the application of the product may vary depending on particular circumstances.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT
The intellectual property rights in all content, including but not limited to website design, database and information, made available to you on the Site remains the property of KWI and protected by copyright laws. Customers may store, print and display the content supplied solely for their own use. However, Customers are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content provided on the Site.
KWI shall not be liable for any delays in performance resulting in whole or in part from any force majeure event including but not limited to applicable policy or regulations or ruling issued by government of the Republic of Indonesia or other competent institution, or acts of God such as tsunami, earthquake, eruptive volcano, or other catastrophes, and/or labor disruptions, acts of war, acts of terrorism, riots, fires, hijack, revolutions, epidemic, or any other circumstance or cause beyond the reasonable control of KWI in the conduct of its business.
GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with laws of the Republic of Indonesia.
Any disputes relation to these Terms shall be subject to the jurisdiction of courts of West Jakarta District Court.
KWI may at any time, in its sole discretion, amend this Terms from time to time. Customers shall review the Terms periodically. By continuously using this Site after any such amendments signifies Customers’ acceptance thereof.