This policy describes the information practices of PT Krisbow Indonesia (“KWI”) as it relates to website www.krisbow.com (“Site”), which is managed and operated by KWI. This does not apply to information KWI might collect on other sites or in other forums, including by email or offline.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Everyone may access, view, and perform transactions on the Site. KWI will collect information provided by companies and Site visitors that purchase products from this Site. This information includes:
- Contact information (name, address, electronic mail address, contact number, date of birth)
- Company’s information (company name, person in charge, tax registration, line of business)
- Shipping information (shipping address and contact)
KWI also collect general data pertaining to each Site visitor, including but not limited to, the tracking codes, the length of time spent and the pages accessed while visiting the Site, and content of communication that are sent to our customer service representatives.
KWI shall consider all information and the changes provided in the Sites are valid. In the event such information provided is not valid, KWI shall not be responsible for any consequences might occurred.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
KWI collects information directly from Site visitor when you register on this Site, participate in a survey, fill out a form requesting information from us, and communicate with our customer service representatives.
USE OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
KWI will use information that is collected in the Site for the following purposes:
- To respond to your request or inquiries
- To fulfill your orders
- To understand the use of the Sites, improve the content of the Sites, improve our products and services.
- To recognize our users and better understand our audience, customers and website visitors.
Regarding our promotional e-mail, you may unsubscribe from receiving marketing information by unsubscribing in the Site. You may change it at any time according to your preferences.
PROVISION AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
KWI will not disclose information that is collected in the Site to any third party, except when any one of the following applies:
- KWI outsources to a third party with whom KWI shall make a non-disclosure agreement such as carrier companies, financial institutions, and others who perform services in our behalf.
- KWI is required by law to do so.
KWI works closely with reliable financial institutions to provide for the security of payment transactions. In addition, KWI will put in place procedural and technical standards to protect the security of our Site and all information collected. However, we encourage you to take affirmative steps to protect yourself online, including ensuring that any online account information you have remains secure.
CONNECTION TO OTHER WEBSITES
For purposes of providing preferences and your conveniences, the Site may contain links to other sites that are not owned, maintained, operated, or endorsed by KWI and not subject to the same policies. The inclusion of any link to such sites does not imply any recommendation or sponsorship of such sites. KWI does not control these third parties and shall not be responsible for any use of information you provide in their sites. To learn more about their activities, please visit their websites and learn the privacy policies.